Episode 107: SweetWater and the Giving Kitchen
Each year, SweetWater brews a beer that gives back.
For those that don’t know, The Giving Kitchen was founded to help those in the service industry going through some tough financial times. SweetWater Brewing has helped out for the past several years by brewing “Second Helping,” an IPA with juniper berries. We talk to SweetWater’s Steve Farace about the development of the beer. We’ll also learn more about The Giving Kitchen’s mission with director Bryan Schroeder.
Truck and Tap’s Beers of the Week:
- SweetWater Second Helping IPA
- Six Bridges Brewing coming to Johns Creek (1/9)
- Scofflaw adds former Brewdog/Founders exec as partner (1/9)
- Beer and Chicken Wing Science (1/8)
- Dogfish Head unveils ‘survival beer’ (1/5)
Coming up next week, we’ll be talking to a central Georgia brewery undergoing a bit of an overhaul. Macon Beer Company joins us in our NEW studios at Monday Night Brewing’s Garage. Check it out! Cheers, and don’t forget to DRINK LOCAL.