“Pie”-nt Night with Eventide
As it does so often, Geoffrey Williams’ craft beer journey started with a Mr. Beer Kit.
As students at Georgia Southern, Williams and friends Haley and Nathan Cowan, they brewed beer and experimented with fermentation.
Fast forward, and Eventide Brewing is now Grant Park’s brewery of choice.
With a core brand of “Drinking Beers” (Kolsch, Pale Ale, IPA) on bottle shop shelves and a rotating tap of seasonals and one-offs in the tap room, Eventide has become a gathering place for locals in the Atlanta neighborhood.
Speaking of gathering place, we broadcast on-location at Your Pie Perimeter. Not only are they one of our awesome sponsors, but they sling some great pie, with an amazing tap list. Thanks for their hospitality!
Truck and Tap Beers of The Week:
Headlines (Sponsored by Your Pie Perimeter):
- Budweiser and Lyft offering free rides this weekend
- Red Brick continuing animal series w/Penguin Pale Ale
- Prattville considering downtown entertainment (open container) district.
- Matt Shirah and Travis Herman talk all things Scofflaw with Good Beer Hunting
- Independent Brewing Label starting to show up
- Pour a foamier beer to eliminate stomach bloating/gas
Coming up next week? We’re talking all things Oktoberfest with Der Biergarten! Have a great week, and DRINK LOCAL.