Beer Pairings with Peach & The Porkchop – Episode 80
Here at the Beer Guys Radio show, we love beer.
That shouldn’t shock many people. But about the only thing we love more than craft beer is pairing it with great food.
That’s why we invited Tom Moran from Roswell’s Peach & The Porkchop into the studio. We sampled some delicious food, paired it with some local craft beers, and generally enjoyed ourselves. Not a bad way to spend an evening.
Truck and Tap’s Beers of the Week:
We “pre-gamed” with a few great ones, including:
After that, Tom and his team paired up some great food with local beers:
- Gate City Amber (Pittsburgh Plate of three sausages)
- Creature Comforts Bibo (Deviled Eggs)
- Jekyll Southern Juice (Spinach Salad)
- Wild Heaven Ode to Mercy (Pecan Caramel Cheesecake)
Headlines – Sponsored by Your Pie Perimeter
- Brewer’s Association unveils “Independent Craft” label.
- AB-Inbev owned breweries not happy about that label.
- Craft beer sales in america “going flat,” according to the Economist.
- Golda Kombucha to join MNB, Wild Heaven, and Banyan Roots in Lee + White development
- Have you seen pumpkin beers yet?
Coming up next week, we’ll be talking to Birmingam’s Avondale Brewing. They’ve got clean beers, a sour program…even distilling. Should be a great one. Have a great week and remember to DRINK LOCAL!