Alpharetta Brew Moon Fest
Old School Band is in to open 6:30pm to 8pm and Band X is playing from 8:30pm to 11pm.
Local restaurants and food vendors will be on Milton avenue including: Pure, Smokejack, Flatlands, Seven Seas, and many more.
Admissions: $10 bring chair, rent tables: for 6, $100 and for 8, $130
Tables include admissions.
Jekyll will be the “Spotlight Beer of the Evening” here is their list below that will be served:
All Jekyll Brewing Company
* Big Creek (Light Craft Beer)
* Hop Dang Diggity (Southern IPA)
* Pineapple Habanero Hop Dang Diggity
* Big Creek Kolsch Style Beer
* Cooter Brown–American Brown Ale (smoother than silk)
Wine also sold –all beer and wine $5 per glass. Must go to admissions for wristbands.
Go to Alpharetta Business Association to buy tickets/tables: