Brothers That Brew / Khonso Brewing | Beer Guys Radio Ep. 106
If you got a homebrew kit over the holidays, listen up.
This week, we are talking to some innovative homebrewers that are taking their game professional.
Kevin Downing, Corby Hannah, and William Teasley are three friends that formed Brothers that Brew. Now, they’re prepping for the launch of Khonso Brewing.
We talk to them about their beers, getting started in homebrewing and African-Americans in craft beer.
Truck and Tap’s Beers of the Week:
- Wild Heaven Gravitational Wave
- Khonso Brewing Standing Peachtree and Pullman Yard Porter
- Scofflaw is holding a Craft Beer Championship
- Alabama, Georgia mayors bet beer, cash on CFP championship (1/4)
- Birmingham council approves alcohol on pedal tour buses (1/3)
Coming up next week, we’ll be at SweetWater Brewing talking about their partnership with the Giving Kitchen. Enjoy the weekend, and Go Dawgs!