Interstellar Ginger Beer and Exploration Company
What do you think of when Ginger Beer comes up?
A Dark and Stormy? Maybe you’re mixing it up with Ginger Ale. Shane Kelly recently opened up a new type of brewery – Interstellar Ginger Beer and Exploration Company – in Alabaster, Alabama.
We talk to him about the science (!) of brewing ginger beer, and how Alabama is embracing craft beer, cider and ginger beer.
Truck and Tap’s Beers of the Week:
- Interstellar Beers – First Contact and Sunspot
- Creature Comforts Golden Door
- Red Brick Hype Whale
- Southbound Taphouse is now open in the Savannah/Hilton Head Intl Airport
- Halfway Crooks opening in Summerhill Redevelopment, Summer 2018
- Oskar Blues Holding Company Changes Name To CANarchy, Creates Platform
- Avery Sells Minority Stake to Spanish Beer Conglomerate Mahou San Miguel
- Inventor of “Cat Wine” Introduces Line of Dog Beers
- Budweiser Wants To Put Beer On Mars
- Henderson’s Black Star Line brewery hit with anti-gay, racist graffiti
Coming up next week, we’re talking Winter Beers with special guest Fish Scales of Nappy Roots. Cheers!