Wild Leap Brewing Company – Episode 99
Now that SB85 is law, it’s a lot more feasable for breweries to stake their claim in Georgia.
And one of the more impressive trends we’ve seen is breweries opening up in smaller communities.
LaGrange’s Wild Leap Brewing is one of those. Rob Goldstein and Chris Elliott join us in studio this week to talk about the process.
Plus, we’ll talk Thanksgiving beer pairings, and we’ll have news of breweries opening…and closing.
Truck and Tap’s Beers of the Week:
- Wild Leap’s Chance IPA, Local Gold Blonde
- Monday Night Brewing’s Bourbon Barrel Drafty Kilt
- Modern Times Critical Band IPA
- Dark Sky Brewing Roasted and Toasted
- Copper Creek Brewing Co. in Athens closing doors
- Serda Brewing announces opening day
- Truck and Tap Alpharetta grand opening
- Etowah Meadery grand opening
- AB InBev & Portland, Oregon vs. a Craft Brewery
Coming up next week, we’ll celebrate our 100th episode! We will be live at Your Pie Perimeter, talking to our very first guest, Creature Comforts! Hope you’ll join us. In the meantime, have a great Thanksgiving and CHEERS!