From the Earth Brewing and Ale Sharpton
Is there a more overused term than “farm to table”?
Probably not. But the meaning is still important – bringing fresh, local ingredients into a restaurant has been a big trend in dining.
Tim Stevens, owner of From the Earth Brewing Company, is bringing that to Roswell.
With an amazing menu, the veteran of fine dining establishments in Atlanta and Birmingham is bringing his love of beer along as well. He and Ale Sharpton stopped by to chat and share some brews.
Truck and Tap’s Beers of the Week:
- From the Earth Stout and IPA
- SweetWater Pit and Pendulum
- Southbound Picture of Nectar
- Three Taverns Blueberry Inceptus
- Wild Heaven Fortress of Sourtude
Headlines – Sponsored by Your Pie Perimeter:
- Do most Americans care about independent craft beer?
- A month of milestones in Atlanta craft beer
- Lawsuit over Kona beer not being brewed in Hawaii allowed to proceed
- Craft Beer Bar coming to Lenox Mall
- Layoffs at The High End
Coming up next week, we’ll talk to another brand new brewery: Chattabrewchee! Let us know where you are and what you’re drinking on the socials.
And our thoughts go out to our Florida friends affected by Hurricane Irma. Cheers!