Good Food, Good Beer and Good Times: Episode 85
What goes better with good beer than good food and good times?
We talked about the competitive Atlanta restaurant scene, the importance of staying loyal to local brewers, and how a great craft beer list can make or break your business these days.
Truck and Tap‘s Beers of the Week:
A veritable smorgasbord of brews, including:
- Orpheus Serpent Bite
- Bissell Brothers Lux
- Marshall Wharf Pemaquid Oyster Stout
- Little Cottage Love Letter from Space
- Southern Prohibition Humble Farmhouse Ale
- Brouwerij Bosteels DeuS Brut des Flanders
Headlines (Sponsored by Your Pie Perimeter):
- Bob Sandage keeping up search for the person (people) behind Dan Rosen’s killing
- Funky Buddha sells out to Constellation Brands
- What happens when a neural network comes up with beer names?
Up next week, we’re talking to the newest entry in Macon’s craft beer scene. Brian Whitley from Piedmont joins us in the studio. Cheers, and DRINK LOCAL!