Beer For Wine Lovers – Episode 83
Do you have friends who love wine, but turn their nose up at beer?
Listen to this episode. We’ve got:
- Dan Pernice, Sommelier and General Manager at Osteria Mattone.
- Peter Kiley, Head Brewer at Monday Night Brewing and former winemaker
- Heddy Proctor, Craft beer and wine fan, attended the Culinary Institute of America in Napa for wine studies
We talk about beers that will work with the wine palate.
Truck and Tap‘s Beers of the Week:
Some big-time beers this week, including:
Headlines (sponsored by Your Pie Perimeter):
- Brewers taste macro lagers. Rank them.
- Zymurgy ranks top beers in every state. One guess what won in GA. Yellowhammer’s Rebellion and Folklore’s Shadowcaster Porter tied in Alabama.
- Scofflaw expands, resumes canning.
- New Realm shares some details on the look and layout of their brewery
Coming up next week? By popular demand, we’re talking homebrewing. Have a great week, and don’t forget…DRINK LOCAL!