Rocket Republic Brewing Company – Episode 67
The crew from Rocket Republic Brewing Company stopped by the studios this week.
While there, we talked about the Huntsville/Madison beer scene. We heard about how they got their spot, including owner Eric Crigger’s relationship with Mr. Beer
Truck and Tap’s Beers of the Week:
Plenty of beers from Rocket Republic, including:
- Vapor Trail Cream Ale (and a delicious coffee variant)
- Astronut Brown Ale
- Mach I IPA
- a Belgian-style tripel
- a blood orange Berliner Weiss
- Terrapin’s Cumulus Lupulus
- Little Cottage Brewing’s Two Little Mice
Headlines (sponsored by Your Pie Perimeter)
- From the Earth Brewing Coming to Roswell
- Red Hare opening up second location in NC
- Craft Beer exports up 4.4%
- BarleyGarden set to open in Alpharetta on April 13.
Coming up next week, we’ll be at the 22nd Annual Classic City Brew Fest, talking about Athens beers! Cheers, and don’t forget to DRINK LOCAL!