TinyPalooza and Akademia Brewing – Episode 66
The show went on the road once again this week.
This time to Snellville’s Lincoln Fill Station for TinyPalooza 2.5!
As one festival-goer said, it’s one of the best, underrated festivals in the state. An amazing list of bottles and taps, and a great vibe (with hardly any lines)!
We were able to check out a brand new brewpub in planning, Akademia Brewing from Athens.
Truck and Tap‘s Beers of the Week:
Akademia’s brand new brews, including:
Hoprodite, a 5.5% New England-style IPA and
K is for Kookies
Headlines (Sponsored by Your Pie Perimeter)
- SB 85 update
- Wild Heaven is opening a second facility on Beltline – check out our interview with Nick Purdy here.
- Printer’s Ale Mfg announces Grand Opening on April 29th
- Yellowhammer Brewing plans $1.2M expansion to include a new production space, event hall, biergarten and small-scale distillery to the brewery’s campus.
Next week, we’re going to actually be back in the studio, talking to Alabama’s Rocket Republic. Cheers!
- Are you looking into building your own brewery? CRL Contracting can help!
- Sign up for THIS WEEK IN GEORGIA BEER (in the right column) and get Tim’s great listing of all events and releases for the week…and be entered to win some awesome swag!
- This week’s Drink This Beer goes across the pond, talking to Wil Avery from Ireland’s Galway Bay Brewing.
- Thanks for listening and supporting the show! If you like what you’re hearing and seeing, consider becoming a patron! Details here.