TopGolf, Jekyll and Reformation – Episode 64
Spring is in the air, but with literal snowflakes in the mix this week, we decided to take our game inside. Apparently, this month is all about the Beer Guys road trips, so we took the show to TopGolf Alpharetta. While Tim and Aaron would most likely never be mistaken for athletes, we had a great time talking with Gina Silva and David Gleeson from TopGolf Alpharetta. They’ve got a great indoor facility, along with a nice selection of craft beer.
Speaking of, we also talked to Jekyll’s Sales Director Bryan Lehman about what’s coming up with their brewery. Be sure to check out their campaign to raise awareness for colorectal cancer all this month.
Finally, we grabbed one of Reformation Brewery‘s newest employees. Ballard Shearer joined us, shared a beer, and what’s new with the Woodstock brewery.
Beers of the Week – Brought to you By Truck and Tap
We sampled several of TopGolf’s craft beer choices, including:
- Reformation Cadence
- Jekyll Southern Juice
- Elysian Space Dust IPA
- Terrapin Hopsecutioner…and more!
Headlines – brought to you by Your Pie Perimeter!
We talked to the Georgia Craft Brewer’s Guild‘s Nancy Palmer about the latest developments (all good) on Georgia SB 85, which would allow direct sales from breweries to consumers.
Next week, we’re going to continue the road show. Broadcasting from TopGolf Midtown, we’ll be talking Spring Beers with some special guests. Cheers!
- Are you looking into building your own brewery? CRL Contracting can help!
- Sign up for THIS WEEK IN GEORGIA BEER (in the right column) and get Tim’s great listing of all events and releases for the week…and be entered to win some awesome swag!
- This week’s Drink This Beer is with the owner of Jackson Hole, Wyoming’s Melvin Brewing. It’s an….entertaining….show! It posts Tuesday, so get it wherever you get your podcasts!
- Thanks for listening and supporting the show! If you like what you’re hearing and seeing, consider becoming a patron! Details here.