Win Tickets to Suwanee Beer Fest on March 18th
Suwanee Beer Fest is coming next weekend, and you can win tickets
There are a lot of beer festivals in the Atlanta area, so why should you take one of your well-deserved drinking days to attend Suwanee Beer Fest? Lemme tell ya…
- Over 300 American craft beers will be available, and you can drink as much as you can (responsibly) handle
- Many of these will be new, seasonal, or rare beers, with a good selection of your favorites as well
- Go VIP, you know you want to, you’ll get a private dining & tasting tent with 25+ rare, exclusive, and one-off beers plus awesome food catered by Marlow’s Tavern
- Huge Georgia beer section and a “Georgia Beer Battle” with attendees voting for the best of the best
- It’s St. Paddy’s weekend so they’ll keep the party going with bagpipe players and Irish dancers, make sure to wear green
- A portion of proceeds support Cooper’s Crew to raise funds for childhood cancer research, Suwanee Beer Fest has donated $60k to charities to date
- Huge homebrew competition with Best in Show judging taking place at the festival
- Plenty of non-beer (what?) entertainment like a wine tent, games like cornhole and giant jenga, a mechanical bullDOG, lots of food trucks, and vendors with samples and giveaways
- The Beer Guys will be there slinging t-shirts and handing out stickers, we’ll also have a giveaway for a Beer Guys swag pack
The beer list is still being finalized but here’s a look at some of the breweries that will be at the festival:
Georgia Breweries | Abbey of the Holy Goats, Arches, Blue Tarp, Burnt Hickory, Cherry Street, Coastal Empire, Creature Comforts, Dry County, Eventide, Fannin Brewing Co., Gate City, Ironmonger, Jailhouse, Jekyll, Left Nut, Monday Night, Omaha, Orpheus, Pontoon, Red Brick, Red Hare, Reformation, Scofflaw, Second Self, Service, Southbound, Southern Brewing Co., Southern Sky, Steady Hand, SweetWater, Terrapin, Three Taverns, Treehorn Cider, Wild Heaven, Wrecking Bar
Other Notable Breweries | Allagash, Alpine, Back Forty, Bells, Boulevard, Brooklyn, Cigar City, Clown Shoes, Currahee, Dogfish Head, Foothills, Founders, Good People, Green Flash, Lagunitas, New Belgium, Ommegang, Oskar Blues, Prairie, Southern Tier, Stone, Wicked Weed
What, Where, and When
7th annual Suwanee Beer Fest
Saturday, March 18th, 2017
1:00 – 5:00 PM (VIP entry at 12:00 PM)
Town Center Park | Suwanee, GA
GET TICKETS | $50 through 03/11, $55 through 03/17, $60 day of event., $110 VIP, $10 Designated Driver
Use code BeerGuysRadio and get Early Bird pricing of $45 through
03/11. Discount extended through 03/17!
Enter to Win Tickets
Beer Guys Radio has teamed up with Suwanee Beer Fest to give away two pairs of tickets to the event to two amazingly lucky winners. Just tell us in the comments what brewery (available in Georgia) that you’d most like to see at a beer festival. Winners will be selected on Monday, March 13th at 5:00 PM. Open to anyone 21+ who hasn’t won another Beer Guys Radio contest in the last 12 months. You can also enter once on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
See you at the fest!
Contest is closed!
Congrats to our winners, Jacqueline and Michelle! We hope you enjoy the festival!